Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My Love For Michael Jackson And His Music

Photobucket

I'll never forget that day, it was June 25, 2009 and it was around 5:30 (central time), me and my mom was on the way to church when i got a text message saying Michael Jackson was in a coma..i rushed and turned it to CNN, and they confirmed from the LA Times that Michael Jackson was dead at 50, I cried..i cried soo hard! Michael Jackson was one of my icons, I loved him and his music, his charisma his charm, his big heart for giving! The day i fell in love with the music was when i was around 6 and it was my first time seeing "The Wiz" with Diana Ross, Bad and Thriller are my favorite albums from Michael Jackson, MUSIC WONT BE THE SAME, now i hate watching 106&Park, because of the stupid and meaningless music that they play, people making up random songs blowing up into "stars", PLEASE this generation don't even know the true definition of REAL MUSIC,and i phrased it like that because i wasn't brought up on the music of the 90's, i was brought up on Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Anita Baker (ect)..old school Rap RUN DMC (ect)..I'm thankful for that, I'm thankful my mom didn't let me listen to that mind polluting mess!! Dang i still cant believe that My MJ is gone, he will be missed..i was looking forward for him to come out with more songs! But may he Rest In Peace, Gone But Not Forgotten!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment